At Edwards Trial Law, We Are Always Seeking Justice For Those Who need It Most
Paul T. Edwards Esq.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death 45%
- Medical Malpractice 45%
- Product Liability 10%
More than 25 years experience as a trial lawyer. Uniquely experienced with 13 years of practice as a trial lawyer defending doctors and hospitals in medical malpractice cases. Since 2006, Paul exclusively protects the rights of injury victims and their families. Paul knows how the insurance companies think because he used to work with them.
Paul has tried dozens of cases in State and Federal Court in Connecticut. He has obtained dozens of seven-figure verdicts and settlements throughout his career. Some of his 2019 results include a medical malpractice wrongful death case that resolved for more than $2,000,000.00, a pedestrian vs. car crash case that settled for $600,000.00, a car crash with cervical disk herniation for $300,000.00, car crash wrongful death case involving and 87 year old deceased client for $475,000 and a car crash causing the need for a total shoulder replacement settling for $337,500.
When you hire Paul, you get Paul. He will not pass you off to junior lawyers. Paul is very selective with the cases he chooses to handle.
- Quinnipiac School of Law (formerly University of Bridgeport School of Law), Bridgeport, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: cum laude
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: Government
- Connecticut, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1994
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Governors, 2015 to Present
- Greater Danbury Bar Associations, Member, 2012 to Present
- Greater Danbury Bar Association, President, 2019 to 2020
- Medical Malpractice Committee, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2007 to Present
- U.S. Vaccine Court, 2009 to Present
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2013-2018)
- Connecticut Super Lawyers (2008-2019)
- Deakin Edwards & Clark, LLP, Partner, 2012 to 2017
- Stratton Faxon, Partner, 2006 to 2012
- Danaher, Tedford Lagnese & Neal, P.C., Partner , 1993 to 2006
- Connecticut Appellate Court, Judicial Law Clerk, 1991 to 1992